Do you know Brooke Castillo?
She heads up The Life Coach School.
In this episode, Brooke talks about starting the school and working with her husband and the inevitable trials and tribulations that go with becoming your own boss.
In this episode we talk about:
- the perks of having a location independent business
- the entrepreneurial spirit and how to spot if you’ve got it
- why life coaching is one of the fastest-growing online businesses
- how to coach your Self using Brooke’s Self Coaching 101 model
- how to use fear and failure to your advantage
- what it’s like to be in business with your spouse
Show Notes & Resources:
Oh, and before you go… do me a favor, please? Leave an honest rating and/or review on iTunes (both would be so incredibly kind of you). It’s easy and really important to the success of this show and it will undoubtedly help anyone else who might be interested in listening in.