“The journey to the dream should be as beautiful as the dream itself.” ~ Tonya Leigh
Looking for some “joie de vivre”? Come meet my new BFF… Best Francophile Friend, Tonya Leigh. She is bursting with joie de vivre and it’s contagious! Tonya’s mission is to change the way we think about sensuality, elegance, and luxurious living. She does that by teaching women how to French kiss life!
Here’s what we talk about:
- French kissing (naturally!)
- The art of intellectual foreplay (yowza!)
- On being a “website makeover junkie”… it’s not just me?
- How she went from being a critical care nurse to Smart Chic and Savvy entrepreneur.
- How she lost 70 pounds when she decided to stop being a victim.
- The issues “entrepreneurial mothers” face.
Want to know how to bring more pleasure into your life?
Show notes and resources:
- Feeling stuck and not knowing what to do next? Tonya says we just have to “show up” for life and life will show us the next step. Get excited about what’s coming next, even if you don’t know what it is.
- Want to join the French Kiss Life community? Go here.
- Tonya says it was her trip to Paris that created a shift in her mind that eventually taught her to savor life, like the French. Read more about that here.
One more thing… please consider leaving a review on iTunes. We’re working hard to build a Gutsy Glorious tribe of like-minded women who believe their future can be bigger than their past.
To leave a review, just open up iTunes, click on “leave a review” and then… leave a review! I know, iTunes doesn’t make it easy, so I appreciate the extra effort… I really do. Thank you.
Subscribe to get instant downloads whenever a new episode is released.
I’d love to hear from you… let me know what you thought of the show, and if you know a Gutsy Glorious Entrepreneur you’d like to recommend, send me an email: info at lineleoff.com