“When you organize your calendar, your task list, and your email, the difference in the way you do business on a daily basis will be huge.” ~Natasha Vorompiova
Are you pulling your hair out? Stomping your feet? Are you wondering whatever happened to that brilliant idea you had of going into business so you could experience more freedom?
Relax Little-Miss-Entrepreneur,we’ve got you covered. All you need are some systems, specifically, systems that rock.
Today on the Gutsy Glorious Entrepreneur podcast I talk to Natasha Vorompiova about systems, systems, systems!, and how they can save your sanity.
Here’s what we talk about in today’s episode:
- The three most important aspects of your business that must be systematized;
- Why you need a 12-month editorial and program calendar;
- How having monthly “themes” can streamline your content creation;
- Why you need a “master task list” (and not a regular old “to-do list”).
- Key programs you can use to help you get and stay organized.
Natasha’s program, Systematic Success (Sign up by June 6th, 2014)
You can also listen in iTunes, where you’ll find all previous episodes, including The One About Jeannette Maw; The One About Brooke Castillo; The One About Tonya Leigh, and The One About Dr. Harriet Lerner; and so many other gutsy glorious women.
And now here’s the part where I ask you to please leave a review in iTunes. I know you’re busy. I know it’s a hassle. I know I’m being a pain in the assterisk… but could you do it anyway? Just go to iTunes, click “view in iTunes” and then leave an honest review.
You rock; now, go rock some systems!