Do you “HATE” selling?
Now, that’s no way to think about your business.
After all, what is a business if it isn’t selling?
In Episode 42 we talked about the importance of a marketing funnel.
This week I want to get into the nitty gritty of selling and the mindset shift you need to make in order to make money. That is a big part of why you’re doing this, right?
You are not a “used-car salesman,” saying whatever it takes to make the sale.
So, who are you? Be that coach who so believes in what she has to offer that selling simply becomes a conversation about the client and how you can help.
As you’ll hear in the podcast, I have a pet peeve when people say they “hate” selling and use semantics to flower it up and “invent” something that is still selling.
Show Notes and Links
- “Don Draper” and his famous quote about selling;
- The psychology of selling and why it’s so important for you to understand;
- How I “sell” and why it feels so good for me;
- Brian Tracy’s books on Amazon;
- Simon Sinek’s Start With Why;
- Daniel Pink’s To Sell Is Human;
- Gutsy Glorious Life Coach